Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Monday's assignment

Good morning everyone,

Do dreams come true?

This question I would like every one of you to answer in the following tasks. Based on our today’s reading (Dream Comes True), please write a similar overview for yourself following the main points below:

Task 1:
  • Introduce yourself in 2 lines
  • Specify your dream
  • Give a short background on yourself
  • Describe your family
  • Describe your education
  • Highlight two to three of your achievements in life
  • Share a new goal you want to achieve in the future

     My name is Parker ,I came from China, I was graduated from Chongqing Normal University ,I was worked in bank for about 20 years ,i was a manager of Investment Department .I came Canada since last month ,
    When  I was young,I have a dream -travel around the world,Now I still have the same dream .
     I and my wife have two children,Both them are boys,The old one is studying in high school ,the younger one in kindergarten.They all in china.My wife work in bank too.    I graduated from Chongqing Normal University .During the time I was working in the bank  I got a lot of qualifications certificate.I am senior economic manager,I was a foreign exchange trader,
    My new goal is I wish to settle down in Canada,I wish I can travel all around Canada.

Task 2:

Ask one of your peers to edit your work and give you a helpful suggestion on how to achieve your new goal.

Task 3:


After editing, publish your work for evaluation J

No comments:

Post a Comment