Tuesday, May 24, 2016

tenses work

Tenses

Task 1:

Write one paragraph using simple present ONLY. Describe five or more routine or habitual actions that you practice.

I drink tea every morning ,after that I do exercise about 30 minutes,then I go to work till 6pm,after work I drive to home and make some dinner ,I like eat fruit after dinner ,when my kids finish his homework I like to play with him ,that makes me relax.


Task 2:

Write one paragraph using present progressive ONLY. Describe your classroom and your peers.

now I am sitting in my classroom,I am doing my English exercises on the computer,on my left is my classmate  Ashley ,She is working hard to do her exercise.She is helping me how to use blog.


Task 3:

Write one paragraph using present perfect ONLY. Share five things that you have never tried, visited, eaten, or done and why.

When I was a young boy ,I want to drive plane ,but till now I still have never tried to drive the plane.I have traveled to some country ,but  I haven't visited Africa ,maybe someday I will go there,.I like to eat different food,but I have never eaten deer's meat before,because in my city there is no place to buy .I love sports, but I have never played ice-hockey , because my hometown located in south of china,It's hot in whole year,it hardly ever snows .besides that ,I have never seen polar bear,I want go to the north of Canada to see.

Task 4:

Write one paragraph using present perfect progressive ONLY. Share five things that you have started in the past and have been doing till the current time.

I start to played the soccer when I was in school, Now I have been playing it every week.I have been smoking since I started work,because I'm getting old ,I want to quit,but it is hard for me .but I have good habit ,I like drink tea ,I have been drinking tea for about twenty  years,that makes me healthy.I started play badminton from about two years ago,now I have been playing it, I have been studying from a coach from last year .




 

No comments:

Post a Comment